Saturday, June 18, 2011

The Wrongers

There was once a thief,
whom the world admired...
None could stop him,
though the best was hired..

He looted the rich,
to feed the poor..
And in all their hearts,
was a hero for sure...

There was once a man,
and many more like him,
who stood against,
the law and it's whim...

They fought and many died,
neither for fame nor a dime...
Beloved they were to the common man,
each in his land and his own time...

Many in their time,
were born and died..
But in all good hearts,
their death was denied...

What made them great,
many a time i ask...
They did no magic,
nor everest task...

But still they live,
heroes in our heart...
'coz they all followed,
the will of their heart...

I'll tell you why,
and this ain't no treason..
They did the wrong,
for the right reason...

There you have it,
their act and reason..
They did the wrong,
for the right reason...

What then my friend,
is wrong and right??..
What then is right,
when for wrong we fight??..

If I had my say,
there's no wrong or right...
It's all too relative,
too relative to be right...

If right ever, there shall be,
then the reason, it has to be..
For the deed, is relative,
and the reason, won't ever be...

And so my friend, hear my heart,
it speaks to all, you and me..
Do the wrong, if ever need be,
but for the right, it has to be.,..

-joker-

1 comment: