Monday, July 25, 2011

DEVIL'S BOON

I saw her tears,
that gave me fears..
I saw her smile,
my thoughts ran a mile..
Whatever be,
that her face shows me,
I try to find,
the reason behind..
Good or bad,
jolly or sad,
we wreck or sow,
we ask, why so??..
I often wonder,
beyond wonder,
why should I,
behind reasons fly?..
Deep inside,
the fact I hide,
that I do know,
why we are so..

The innate evil,
the boon of devil,
the seed unknown,
in Adam was sown..
It blossomed fast,
and behold!! At last,
was born curiosity,
that slaughtered divinity..

The seed then spread,
from blood to blood,
from father to son,
and in me came one..
I know it's there,
like a devil's snare,
gripping me harder,
when I move farther..

The world to see,
from reasons free,
I've tried in vain,
time and again,
the devil's boon,
doesn't end by noon..
I know this too,
that I can't sue..
But still I believe,
a day I shall live,
and on that day,
whatever may,
the world I shall see,
from reasons free..

Then I shall smile,
just by your smile,
and cry for your tears,
without reasons or fears..

Peace shall be mine,
and my heart divine...

-Joker-

2 comments:

  1. I had promised to read earlier but it's now I have the net on my phone -oh, yes, always stuck with a phone. But it's worth the time and effort if I have works like this to read.. :)
    Another good one.. With much reason and knowledge about the way humans are...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey.. Thanks for the review.. This thought goes a long way back.. It just resurfaced when I went through my diary and found scribbled in it this line 'curiosity is the gift given to man by devil' and I developed it...

    ReplyDelete