Friday, December 30, 2011

Poem of Pain

I love this sting,
as I draw red ink,
to write on a cloud,
my cries- silently loud...

This deafening sound,
of my heart's pound,
when it itself does tear,
I love to hear...

I tear myself,
I bleed myself..
I cherish the pain;
Yeah!! I'm insane...



You've seen my smile,
my laughter juvenile..
you've seen it all,
but not my fall...

To recall, I don't dare,
those memories- a nightmare..
Those days bygone,
those days alone...

It was hell,
those nights and days..
I was tortured
in a thousand ways...

The wound still hurts;
like hell it hurts..
on all my days,
even the brightest of days...

To forget them,
I tried in vain..
They just came back,
time and again...




Like the rain,
that hides tears..
Like the rage,
that hides fears...

I too found,
my cover;
my pain to hide-
the perfect cover...

I wrote my pain,
in blood and tears..
I wrote it all;
my pain and fears...

I love this sting,
as I draw red ink,
to write on a cloud,
my cries- silently loud...


-joker-

No comments:

Post a Comment